- Goldberg H, Mohsin FK, Saskin R, Kulkarni GS, Berlin A, Kenk M, Wallis CJD, Klaassen Z, Chandrasekar T, Ahmad AE, Sayyid RK, Saarela O, Penn L, Alibhai SMH, Fleshner N (2021). The Suggested Unique Association Between the Various Statin Subgroups and Prostate Cancer. European Urology Focus 2021 May;7(3):537-545. doi: 10.1016/j.euf.2020.06.005
- Goldberg H, Mohsin FK, Berlin A, Chandrasekar T, Wallis CJD, Klaassen Z, Ahmad AE, Saskin R, Kenk M, Saarela O, Kulkarni GS, Alibhai SMH, Fleshner N (2020). The suggested chemopreventive association of metformin with prostate cancer in diabetic patients. Urologic Oncology 2021 Mar;39(3):191.e17-191.e24. doi: 10.1016/j.urolonc.2020.08.032.
- Goldberg H, Mohsin FK, Saskin R, Kulkarni GS, Berlin A, Kenk M, Wallis CJD, Chandrasekar T, Klaassen Z, Saarela O, Penn L, Alibhai SMH, Fleshner N (2020). The deleterious association between proton pump inhibitors and prostate cancer- specific mortality - a population-based cohort study. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2020 Dec;23(4):622-629. doi: 10.1038/s41391-020-0248-9.
- Doherty MK, Leung Y, Su J, Naik H, Patel D, Eng L, Kong QQ, Mohsin FK, Brown MC, Espin-Garcia O, Vennettilli A, Renouf DJ, Faluyi OO, Knox JJ, MacKay H, Wong R, Howell D, Mittmann N, Darling GE, Cella D, Xu W, Liu G (2018). Health utility scores from EQ-5D and health-related quality of life in patients with esophageal cancer: a real-world cross- sectional study. Dis Esophagus. 2018 Dec 1;31(12). doi: 10.1093/dote/doy058.
- Member of the Sciences Curriculum Committee (reviewing and recommending proposals for over 10 new undergraduate courses and 2 new programs.)
- Supervised the Income Tax Clinics as well as prepared and filed income taxes for University of Toronto domestic and international students from diverse backgrounds.
- Vice President, Statistical Sciences Union. Head of all internal affairs from finance to public relations. Organized successful events: Statistical Programming Competition, SAS & R crash courses, and the Annual Gala. Increased club’s membership from 50 to 300 students.
PRESENTATIONS & INDUSTRY WORKSHOP
- Industrial Problem Solving Workshop (IPSW).
- Participant of PIMS Graduate Mathematical Modeling in Industry..
- Southern Ontario Graduate Mathematics and Statistics Conference.
AWARDS & HONOURS
- Best Undergraduate Research Presentation Award (Annual Statistical Society of Canada Student Conference, “Research: Comparing Different Missing Data Methods”).
- University College Special In-Course Scholarship (received for high academic performance for the academic year).